For a true statement piece, choose the St. James. A beautifully opulent bed, the St James has the features of a traditional chesterfield design with its deep buttoned scroll head and foot boards, gas lift ottoman storage with a modern update of stylish diamante studding. The bed frame is upholstered in sumptuous silver crushed velvet. The St. James is available in king size.
This regal bed fame will look perfect in both contemporary and traditional style bedrooms. The easy to use side loading gas lift mechanism is reversable left or right.
- Side Loading Ottoman Gas Lift Storage
- Upholstered In Finest Quality Silver Crushed Velvet Fabric
- Feature Scroll Diamante Studded Head and Footboards
- Solid & robust sturdy frame
- Polyester Blend Velvet
- Sprung slatted base for ultimate comfort
- N.B Mattress Not Included
Dimensions are approximate.
King Bed (5ft): Width 162cm x Length 249cm
Measurements are the external measurements of the bed frame. All our bed frames fit standard UK size mattresses.
Headboard Height: 112cm
Footboard Height: 69cm
Under Bed Height: 20cm
All our bed frames fit standard UK size mattresses. If you have an EU size mattress it will not fit.
5ft UK King: 150cm x 200cm / 5” x 6’6”
Key Delivery Information
- Standard delivery to Mainland UK is FREE & made within 1-2 working days. Charges apply for certain parts of Scotland, Ireland & Islands & 'Remote' areas as per the delivery Zones shown further below. These area's also take slighter longer to deliver to.
- If you choose the option to have a specific date for delivery then please inform us at checkout via the 'Delivery Instructions' box. (Please note that orders placed on a Friday after 12pm Noon or over a weekend would only be dispatched on the next available working day i.e Dispatched Monday for delivery the following working day e.g An Order placed at 4pm on a Friday would be dispatched on the Monday for delivery Tuesday- providing that it is not a bank holiday). Our warehouse does not operate weekends or evenings. We cannot guarantee specific times for delivery & we only deliver 'weekday' Monday to Friday between 7am & 7pm. Saturday deliveries are available to certain area's. If you select this option then inform us of the specific date you would like via the 'Delivery Instructions' box.
- Please ensure an up to date Mobile Phone Number is used at checkout as our couriers will text on day before delivery. A confirmation email & text is sent once your order has been dispatched informing you of day of delivery. Please ensure that somebody is home to accept the delivery as re-delivery charges may apply.
- Deliveries are to 'front door' only. Deliveries to apartments and flats may only be made to ground floor only dependent on access and time restraints. Certain larger more expensive items (i.e Large Sofas) are delivered by a two man delivery team who will bring the item into your house.
- Our couriers do not remove or take away your old furniture or unwanted items or the packaging.
(Zone A) England, Wales & Parts of Scotland (Standard FREE Delivery, Normally 1-2 Working Days)
- Delivery is FREE to England, Wales & parts of Scotland & Free Delivery is made up of postcodes not mentioned in Zone B, C. There is an option at Checkout to choose a specified delivery date or Saturday delivery for a small charge where applicable.
(Zone B) Parts of Scotland (£40 Delivery Charge, Normally 1-5 Working Days)
- Scottish Postcodes pre-fixed as follows: AB, DD, FK, KY, IV1-20, IV30-36, IV63, PA1-PA19, PH1-PH29
(Zone C) Northern Ireland, Southern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Scottish Isles, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly (£90 Delivery Charge, Normally 2-10 Working Days)
- Northern Ireland (BT), Southern Ireland (Eire), Scottish Isles & Highlands (Postcodes including all pre-fixed HS, IV21-29, IV40-59, KA27-KA28, KW, PA20-PA80, PH30-PH50, ZE), Channel Islands (GY & JE), Isle of Man (IM), Isles of Scilly (TR21-TR25)
You must inspect the goods at the time of arrival as you will need to sign for the item accepting them as in 'good condition'. If items do not appear to be in good condition when delivered then they need to be inspected & if necessary the delivery refused. You can then contact us & we will try to resolve this. Items that are ordered & then no longer required must be returned at the cost of the buyer. Buyers have 14 calendar days to let us know that they would like to return an item for a refund (14 Day cooling off period). The cost of return must be paid for by the buyer. We can only accept returns in original packaging & in a saleable condition. Items not received back in good condition may not be refunded in full. In the unfortunate event that goods are received either faulty or damaged then please contact us & we will endeavour to rectify the problem. We comply with the latest UK distance selling regulations. Please note that most of our Mattresses are vacuum packed & once opened are very difficult to re-package for return. Our carriers will not collect opened mattresses due to size restrictions & health & hygiene reasons. Returns of mattresses that have been opened or used must be paid & arranged for by the customer. We will only refund these items if there is deemed to be a manufacturers fault. Be aware that new Mattresses can take a few weeks to 'bed in" before the customer adjusts to it. We stress you choose the correct mattress at point of purchase to avoid any possible issues.
In the event that you wish to return damaged or faulty goods you have 30 calendar days to let us know that you would like to return items for a refund. Our customer services team will reach out to you and discuss the various options available to you.